Many people and families in Tasmania live with the impact of family violence. Your donation will help us support those affected by family violence.
As a not-for-profit service, we rely on community donations and corporate sponsors which allows us to expand our vital services. Money donated to Engender Equality is spent efficiently to reduce the incidence and impact of family violence.
Our Deductible Gift Recipient status with the Australian Taxation Office means that any donation above $2 is tax deductible.
Where your investment goes
Money donated to Engender Equality will be used to create a sophisticated, sustainable response to family violence. This investment will be used to: support family violence victims, prioritising those who experience isolation and explore and trial innovation in family violence intervention. It will empower victim-survivors who have experienced family violence and challenge the cultural conditions that enable gender inequality and family violence to persist in our community.
- $4 gives relevant and appropriate information to young people on respectful relationships
- $40 gives support for a family violence survivor
- $80 provides outreach to socially and geographically isolated victims of family violence
- $100 provides a translator for a non-English speaking woman who has experienced family violence and trauma to receive counselling
- $150 provides training to address cultural drivers of family violence
- $500 enables a family violence survivor to attend an empowerment program to recover from trauma
- $10 000 runs a targeted program in a marginalised community to address family violence
Make a donation
Donating to Engender Equality is easy – you can donate via Stripe (see donate button below), credit card, money transfer (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details) or by cheque (PO Box 300, North Hobart, TAS, 7002).
Thank you for your support!